Website Accessibility Statement
Borghese has designed, developed, and regularly monitors our website to support functional accessibility and applicable WCAG 2.1 A & AA guidelines. We optimized this website with the assistance of our expert Section 508 and ADA web compliance audit teams which include WCAG experts with disabilities utilizing the following assistive technologies, browsers, and devices:
- Screen readers
- Screen magnifiers
- Speech recognition software
- Keyboard and alternative input devices
- High contrast mode, etc.
- Google Chrome
Support of WCAG 2.1 POUR Principles
This website supports the W3C WCAG POUR principles, which create the functional accessibility necessary for people with visual, auditory, mobility, and cognitive disabilities to access website content:
- Perceivable – Information and user interface components must be presentable to users in ways they can perceive. This means that users must be able to perceive the information being presented (it can’t be invisible to all their senses).
- Operable – User interface components and navigation must be operable. This means that users must be able to operate the interface (the interface cannot require interaction that a user cannot perform).
- Understandable – Information and the operation of user interface must be understandable. This means that users must be able to understand the information as well as the operation of the user interface (the content or operation cannot be beyond their understanding).
- Robust – Content must be robust enough that it can be interpreted reliably by a wide variety of user agents, including assistive technologies. This means that users must be able to access the content as technologies advance (as technologies and user agents evolve, the content should remain accessible).
Questions About This Website's Accessibility?
If you have questions or comments about the accessibility of our website, please contact us for assistance.
Customer Service Hours:
Monday – Friday: 9:00AM to 5:00PM Est
C/O Norton Rose
1301 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10019-6022